Thursday 23 April 2009

Training Progress


I haven't put my thoughts down for a bit, but inbetween blogs I have completed a 14 mile walk and a 16 mile.

My foot was playing up still so I have laid off training too heavily inbetween, but I walk on average 2 miles a day with our dogs, so up until now, have thought this sufficient whilst I nursed my foot.

However, with just over 3 weeks until the big day, I think I should tick all of the training off, just in case!

Walk the Walk over the last week has distributed the packs we all get, including the bra to be decorated. They, in their wisdom, have sent me a Wonderbra.

Now, those of you who know me well, know I don't really have a need to enhance my assets any more. (A bit of uplift maybe, but still..) Even when they were launched when I was in my 20's, I was quite blessed with charms, and didn't possess one. My flatmate at college, never went out without hers!! Mind you, with hindsight, her hit rate was better....

Walk the Walk, send me a lovely Freya bra last year, but I opted to decorate one of my own. (See the picture for Mum's handiwork) However, I have stored the Freya bra, and thanks to the gods of stomach bugs, I have lost a bit of weight recently, and have decided perhaps I will dye and use that one.

I think the theme this year is Strictly Come Dancing. I feel feathers coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment